Last Updated: September 28, 2020
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS. In order to use the Service, users must submit their name and email to the Service. This is the only personally identifiable information we collect from users (including students). The Service provides users with one place to organize and present their knowledge and content. Students may sign up either by going to the site or by a teacher adding them to a class. We use the names and email address of students only to provide the Service, and do not disclose them to anyone other than a student’s own teacher except under the circumstances described in Section 5 below.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM USERS.
- Personal Information You Provide at Registration. If you register for an account on our Service, we ask for your name and email address.
- Information We Collect When You Use Our Service. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Service. We keep track of your “clicks” and pages you view on our Site. We use “cookies” and obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses the Site, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, information about your browser software and operating system, and the date and time you access our site. “Cookies” are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and provide certain features on our Site. The “Help” feature in most Web browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable some cookies altogether. Keep in mind that disabling cookies may result in some features of the Service not working properly.
4. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
- To Provide, Manage and Improve the Services. We use the personal information we collect from users to make the Service and its features available, and to improve and add features to the Service. We may also use this information to customize certain Service features for teachers.
- To Contact Users and Respond to Emails. We may also use contact information to provide teachers with announcements related to our services. If you email us, we may use your email addresses to respond.
5. HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION. We do not share any personal information submitted to the Service by users with any third parties, except under the following limited circumstances:
- Third Party Service Providers. We rely on some third party service providers to assist us in operating the Service. For example, we may use third parties to host our Site or send messages. We provide personal information to these third party service providers in order to help us operates the Service, but we put in place contractual and/or technical protections that prohibit them from using that information, or it to any third party, except as necessary in operating the Service.
- With Your Consent. We may also share your personal information or content with third parties if you give us your consent to do so.
7. HOW TO VIEW AND EDIT YOUR INFORMATION; ACCOUNT DELETION
- Profile Information. You can view and modify your account information on the Service at any time.
- Account Deletion. If you wish to delete your account or contact information from the Service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting deletion.
9. SECURITY. We take precautions to maintain the security and integrity of personal information you submit to the Service, including storage of your profile and personal information on a secure server behind a firewall.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US. If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.